If you are encountering login problems please check here

Tubular Exhaust Manifold

Looking to see if anyone has a used Bo-port or original Stinger tubular manifold that they would like to sell. Only restrictions are no cracks and it needs a t3 flange

Whaddaya mean by "original Stinger tubular manifold", 88? .I wuz wrong once B4, BUT........unless you're talkin' about some kinda prototype, I don't THINK Shannon Gustafson (Stinger) ever made any of the headers that he sold. I'm pretty sure they were all made "over THERE".  <shrug>
Placerville, California
(former)  '78 2.3T Courier w/blow-thru Autolite 2bbl carb ~ (current)  '87 2.3T Ranger w/PiMP’d EFI

Ray, by original, I mean the manifold that he use to sell through his site. My understanding is that the manifolds he sold were far superior in quality than the knockoffs that are currently available on ebay

I knew what you meant, 88.  I wuz wrong once B4 ~ BUT.......I don't THINK that the Chinese mfrs who ripped off Stinger's design were making his any differently than the crack-prone versions that are currently for sale on eBay. Maybe Shannon will chime in and correct me (slap me upside the head).........DUNNO! <shrug>

OTOH ~ I DO know that the Chinese knockoffs of Rod's (RIP) headers were/are substantially inferior in both metallurgy AND in wall thickness to the genuine versions.  <thumbdown>
Placerville, California
(former)  '78 2.3T Courier w/blow-thru Autolite 2bbl carb ~ (current)  '87 2.3T Ranger w/PiMP’d EFI

If you're still looking for a header, I have a ATR type available. I say "type" because it is a copy of the ATR header that was built by GP Headers in Minnesota.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
James

Thank you James; I ended up ordering a new tubular manifold from Boport

Awesome 👍