If you are encountering login problems please check here

Filter/fitting on the inlet side of the stock fuel rail?

What is that called and where can I get one?  We're getting pretty near start on this project, but I can't seem to find any OEM version of this component.  Any info?  Thanks - Bob

Got a pic? Sounds like you're referring to a "pulse dampener".  <shrug> 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Zsi0I7N-yPgDkLlvZJ7...g&usqp=CAU]
Placerville, California
(former)  '78 2.3T Courier w/blow-thru Autolite 2bbl carb ~ (current)  '87 2.3T Ranger w/PiMP’d EFI

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)